Senior Business Development Manager
Senior Business Development Manager - Food Manufacturing
Salary £50k plus usual large company benefits
One of the UK's most progressive companies of its type, supplying a comprehensive range of food products to the retail, wholesale and foodservice sectors throughout the UK and Europe.
The role of Senior Business Development Manager will involve:
* Developing new product sales into the food manufacturers.
* Identifying, targeting and developing a portfolio of food manufacturing accounts through effective account management, up selling and new business development.
* Responsibility for the overall sales development and profitability of the sector; networking and brand promotion are essential to achieve challenging targets.
* Developing and implementing a Business Plan which will form the basis of an on-going working document, monitoring performance and ensuring that all agreed objectives are achieved.
* Evaluating and reporting tangible evidence of competitor activity, market conditions and marketing opportunities.
The successful Senior Business Development Manager will already be selling into major food manufacturers including desserts, baking or ready meals and will possess the following:
* A successful track record of sales and business development within the food manufacturing markets ideally with experience of added value dairy products.
* Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of building strong professional relationships and achieving annual targets.
* Excellent organisational and planning skills; able to effectively manage existing business and new business development.
* Self-motivation and goal orientation with the ability to work under pressure and demonstrate resilience possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and above all be sales driven.
* Excellent persuasive and creative and skills with the ability to recognise opportunities and use your motivation and initiative to convert these into sales.
* Strong communication skills, with a friendly, conscientious and committed approach.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career in a major organisation, please contact Jon Humphreys at firstname.lastname@example.org
Manesis Search and Selection are a specialist recruitment consultancy based in the Midlands. Our consultants have a Sales, Marketing or General Management background having worked in Industry for both International organisations and SME's. We are business people first and recruiters second as a result we are in a unique position to understand our clients' business needs and ensure we only shortlist fully qualified candidates.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : West Midlands, East Midlands, Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Derby, Leicester, Nottingham, Stoke-On-Trent, Wrexham, Chester, Worcester, Northampton
Salary : Salary £50k
Date Advertised : 27 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.