Multi Skilled Engineer
Job Title: Multi Skilled Engineer / Maintenance Technician
Location: Crewe, Stoke, Northwich, Chester, Congleton
Salary: £25 30k plus pension, bupa and more
A leading client is looking to recruit a Maintenance Technician to strengthen the maintenance and repair function across the production operation. You will ensure the safe and continual maintenance and repairs of all on site machinery and site facilities.
You should have proven experience of fast moving manufacturing practices and experience of working in a production environment that has machinery both mechanically and electronically biased (50 50 split).
* To ensure safety & production is maintained
* To carry out the day to day site maintenance of production, services and facilities
* To maintain maintenance, facility and statutory records as required for company
* Act as an engineering point of contact both within the business, and for external suppliers
* Carrying out general administrative duties and any other relevant documentation required by the company
* To assist on projects which arise due to company production and factory requirements
* Performing role in accordance with the policies and procedures of the maintenance department.
* To be able to work to agreed performance levels and maintain a continuous improvement ethos.
The company are market leaders with an excellent reputation.
On offer is the chance to join a forward thinking company who are constantly looking at improvement and success. There will be definite career options for the right candidate.
To apply, please email a copy of your most up to date CV or call Martin Doherty on 0161 707 1516 for more details. Please note - if you have not received any feedback within 5 days, your application was not successful on this occasion.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Cheshire, East Cheshire, Crewe, Stoke, Northwich, Chester, Congleton
Salary : £25000.00 - £30000.00 pa + pension and more
Date Advertised : 13 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.