Sales Engineer - Mechanical Instrumentation Equipment
Our global client provides technical solutions and products to owners and operators across the full range of rotating equipment and process plant machinery. This is backed up with our clients extensive performance testing, emissions and vibration monitoring and technical specialists.
They are currently seeking a highly motivated Sales Engineer to engage in direct selling of Vibrometer's into the UK and Ireland markets, actively carrying out; Customer visits, presentations, producing customer quotes and managing orders from the Vibrometer factory.
The role will require promotion and selling of rotating machinery related services as delivered by the Rotating Machinery Solutions Division.
Key outputs expected of this role are:
* Management of full sales cycle to achieve overall target of the Rotating Machinery Solutions Division Vibrometer product sales and associated services.
* Acquire / convert sufficient new and repeat business to reach assigned revenue objectives and growth targets for the UK and Ireland market region.
* Sales pipeline / forecasting reports and marketing plans sufficient to reach annual sales targets.
* Regular client reports of frequent meetings and discussions held.
* Produce timely quotations in response to spares enquiries and general enquiries.
* Produce high quality proposal documents in response to client tender requests.
This is an ideal role for a highly motivated sales engineer looking to build new relationships and extend existing ones within the Power Generation field.
Desired Skills & Experience:
* Degree in engineering based subject or sales/marketing
* A desire to work in sales and the willingness to learn about new products
* A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
* Experience in sales of instrumentation equipment
* Proven track record of winning work with multiple customers, ideally in market sectors relevant to the UK / Europe oil & gas industry.
If you feel you have the above skills and experience and are looking to join an expanding team selling in to the UK & Ireland power generation sectors then this could be the right role for you. Exceptional salary, benefits and bonus packages are available to the right candidate.
To apply please contact:
Simon Dean - Managing Consultant - Specialist Recruitment Services UK Ltd on 01926 633820 or via email on email@example.com
Specialist Recruitment Services UK Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and abide by the REC code of professional practice, and Matrix standard for information, advice & guidance services.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Warrington, Liverpool, Manchester, Chester, Preston, Ellesmere Port, Wrexham, Altrincham, Runcorn, Knutsford, Southport, Blackburn, Wigan, Bolton, Stockport, Stoke-On-Trent, Macclesfield, Huddersfield
Salary : £42,500 OTE + Car
Date Advertised : 08 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.