Client Services Manager
Role : Client Services Manager
Location : Stoke on Trent
Salary : 28k to 35k Per Annum
Manage all aspects of client relationships that effect collection performance and service delivery to ensure service is delivered within the requirements of the clients service level, performance and service.
* Regular review meetings with clients and take appropriate follow up activity to ensure client's requirements are met.
* Manage the client relationship and be primary point of contact for day to day client requests.
* Analyse all debt placements to identify changes in debt quality and opportunities to maximise collection performance.
* Monitor performance MI and take appropriate action to ensure that we are first place on all placement batches.
* Provide regular updates to COO on all aspects of client relationship and all opportunities for growth from increased placement allocations, additional portfolios and new initiatives.
* Conduct site client account level and compliance related audits.
* Be confident and persuasive with excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
* Create and portray a professional image of the company at all times.
The role is open to candidates with the above experience.
The ideal candidate should come from an Account Management background where there is regualar contact with clients to develop existing & new business.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Stoke-On-Trent
Salary : £28k - £35k
Date Advertised : 19 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.