Regional Sales Manager-North and Midlands
Regional Sales Manager - Recruitment Software (SaaS)
50k, plus bonus and benefit package - OTE Circa 100k+
Our client is a recognised market leader in On Demand, integrated Front office software for the staffing and recruitment industry.
Throughout the recruitment industry, their software solutions are utilised worldwide, by a wide range of staffing and recruitment firms - from emerging new businesses to large, global, multi sector recruitment organisations.
Due to fantastic growth across the UK and Europe, we are looking to employ Regional Sales Manager, responsible for the Northern UK territories.
The role will be mainly field based, operating from a home office. Travel to the corporate offices in London will be required occasionally.
This position would be ideal for candidates with experience in software sales, or with experience of business development as a Recruitment Consultant.
The Regional Sales Manager, reporting to the EMEA MD, manages and executes the regional sales strategy by leading a team of Sales Executives in all aspects of selling the software and related services to varying mid- sized recruiting firms. We are looking for a creative leader with a proven track record of setting and achieving sales goals while facilitating team success.
* Manage, recruit, develop, and retain an exceptionally talented team
* Lead regional sales activities and initiatives to exceed annual individual and region sales objectives
* Lead and motivate geographically disbursed Sales Executives to stretch and exceed sales quotas, while sustaining positive morale and cross-departmental relationships
* Coach individuals on business development and sales techniques including a heavy focus of working with the sales executives jointly in the field on specific customer opportunities
* Responsible for providing presentations and product demonstrations to large, strategic prospects as needed
* Responsible for contract negotiation, and hands on sales input, execution, and support to any size prospects as needed to deliver results
* Works closely with both Marketing and Product Marketing to ensure we are communicating the correct message and provide feedback for positioning and development
* Ensure team maintains accurate prospect information and contact information within the CRM system for all accounts that have been contacted
* Forecast team results and pipeline development consistent with the sales process
* Attend industry tradeshow events and conferences within the region
Required Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* 5+years of experience in software sales or experience as a recruitment consultant
* Experience selling SaaS based business applications is preferred
* Must have a PROVEN track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals
* Experience managing a sales team of at least 3, with the proven ability to create organizational structures, attract and retain talent, and to make, as necessary, critical staff decisions.
* Must have the ability to lead and drive Sales strategy and vision for a mission-critical suite of products delivered via a Software as a Service (SaaS) model
* Develops sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and current market environments
* Skilled negotiator. Negotiates or mediates discussions competently, making concessions while accomplishing goals and protecting interests
* Demonstrates exceptional verbal communication skills in presentations, influencing others, relationship building and sales closure.
* Committed to developing the skills of talented people. Demonstrates ability to coach performance in areas such as quality, revenue, customer service, and productivity
* Has verifiable history of successful direct sales and building positive relationships.
* Has excellent product demonstration skills, and a proven basic understanding of software operating systems, platforms and networks.
* Experience with a recognized selling/forecasting methodology
* Ability to travel 60%-80% or as needed
* Proven track record of closing large, complex deals directly with senior client executives.
* Proven ability to respond effectively to market direction, customer needs and major competitors' positions.
Opportunties exist in and around the following areas : Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Sheffield, Nottingham, Dublin
For further information on this role, please email your cv today to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Sue Cummings on 00 44 1925 759963 for a confidential discussion.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Leeds, Stoke-On-Trent, Derby, Nottingham, Sheffield, Dublin
Salary : 50k, plus bonus OTE 100k+
Date Advertised : 16 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.