Field Sales Executive
- Job Type:
- London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, Bristol, Manchester, Leicester, Coventry, Bradford, Stoke-On-Trent, Wolverhampton, Nottingham, Plymouth, Swindon
- £36k-£50k OTE 1st Year
- Start Date:
Do you want flexible working hours for the perfect work-life balance?
Everest have been passionate home improvers since 1965 and have grown into one of the most recognised and respected home improvement companies in the UK. We are passionate about transforming homes properly, professionally and precisely - and have beautifully transformed nearly 2million homes in the UK over the past 50 years.
With quality double glazing at our heart, our extensive product range now includes windows and doors, conservatories, roofline products (guttering, cladding, soffits etc), garage doors, timber windows, flat roofs, and driveways.
All of our products are developed to the highest standards, and we're committed to producing them as the best of their kind so that we remain industry leaders.
As a Sales Advisor you'll represent the face of Everest when you visit customers in their homes, so it's essential that you're self-assured, passionate and a great communicator.
You can also expect:
- On-going support and training in our dedicated facilities
- The ability to choose your own working hours
- Rewards for each sale you make
- Incentives and awards
- Realistic OTE of £36K in your first 12 months, although our best new-starters earn £50k+
So, if you're ambitious, determined and the thought of working for yourself in partnership with a recognised market-leader sounds appealing, then get in touch to find out more information about a Sales Advisor role with Everest.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.